|Search our catalog:|
Here's how it works:
1. Go online & place your hold. Choose where you want to pick it up.
2. You’ll get a text or email when your hold is ready. Call your pickup location when you get your text or email.
3. Drive to your pickup location.
4. Call us when you get here and have your Library Card ready.
5. Stay in your car and we’ll bring your holds to the pickup table*. You can pick them up from the table and be reading in no time!
*The pickup table allows us to maintain the recommended social distancing practices. If you are using public transportation or on foot, just wait at the table for your items.
When and where do we return books and other items?
You can return material to any book drop. If your items are eligible to renew, you can do that online to have some extra time. No fines were accrued during the closure, but please return items in a timely manner to avoid fines in the future and keep the books moving.
What Library services are available online?
We've got a challenge for you all September long.
Just complete 5 of the activities, earn your badges and visit the library to get an awesome keychain!
Complete 10 activities to enter a raffle and have a chance to win a GRAND PRIZE bundle.
Your library card unlocks the whole potential of the library, so use it well!
Need to get a card? Click here!
Phase II Reopening Info
What We’re Doing to Keep You Safe
1717 Austin Ave. Waco, TX 76701